Are you looking to get away or get a reset from the busy ups and downs of life in Buena Vista, Colorado, and don’t know where to stay during your vacation? Well, look no more. Buena Vista, Co, Lodge, and cabin got you. It is right across the Collegiate Peaks Golf Course 8th hole, a mile from downtown Buena Vista, Colorado.
Upon a visit to this Buena Vista lodge, you sure will enjoy some quiet offered by the lodge and cabins. For most lodges, you have to choose between comfort and cost well, not this one. It offers comfort at an affordable price. Also, you are sure to get personalized service and mouth-watering Arkansas River food.
Why choose Buffalo Peaks lodges?
One may ask why this rental bed and breakfast vacation lodge choose over any other? Well, here are some of the reasons that will convince you why we are the best:
- You will certainly get value for your money. In addition to getting cozy in our comfortable, unique vacation beds, you also get amenities such as complimentary WI-FI, free parking, all the snacks you can eat, and, to top it all up, a delicious home-cooked breakfast.
- Secondly, you get unique rooms. Each one is individually decorated to bring out its unique style and character, with some even having themes. With us, you can bet to get a room with a balcony and a window view. Moreover, the area has a history dating back 120 plus years, and thus you might get lucky and get a room with a captivating vacation history.
- Additionally, you are sure to get great customer service. This is because the accommodations are small; thus, the management can provide all the attention and privacy you might want in yours.
- Moreover, you get to enjoy amazing views and amazing accommodation within your budget since these lodges and cabins are affordable.
- Furthermore, your stay does not have to be boring. You can enjoy some fun activities in Buena Vista such as four wheelings, visit the hot springs, go golfing, hike and go horseback riding, just to mention a few.
Lodging rooms in Buffalo Peaks Lodge
Most of the time, it is stressful when looking for a lodging that can comfortably accommodate a large group of people. Well, Cabin Rentals Buena Vista Co do not disappoint. It has the following rooms that can help your family or colleagues enjoy a cozy and comfortable vacation.
- Princeton room
This is an oversized room with safari-themed decor and a seating area. In this one, you get a king-sized bed twin size bunk bed. Moreover, there is a shared deck that you can use to enjoy the breathtaking views. Also, this room has a private attached bathroom. This one can comfortably handle a total occupancy of four. Not to mention upon booking this room, you rest assured of a full vacation breakfast. In addition, you get a relaxing sofa, an attached private master bath, a luxurious jacuzzi tub, and a separate shower stall.
2. Yale room
Are you looking forward to having a deep and restful night? Well, this is the one. It features a Log Pillow-top queen twin bed. Additionally, the room also features an optional twin bed. Therefore, this room can handle an occupancy of 4. Also, it has a private attached bathroom. Besides, upon booking this one, you are in for a full breakfast in the morning. Additionally, you get an oversized shower, guest’s furniture, and a deluxe pillow top.
Arkansas Cabin Rental
Arkansas Cabin is a cedar-sided cabin at the edge of the Arkansas River. You will enjoy 1200-square-foot of mountain comfort. This cabin can comfortably accommodate five people. To start you off, the cabin has two bedrooms and two full baths. The master bedroom has a queen and twin bed. In addition, the master bedroom also includes an attached private master bedroom. The second bedroom has a queen bed. You get a private bathroom across the hall.
Furthermore, the cabin comes with a fully furnished kitchen. Moreover, the cabin has a large deck overlooking the Arkansas River and thus you get a breathtaking river view as well as a view of the Collegiate mountains. In addition, it has a nice living room that comes with a flatscreen HD TV with a satellite for a fun vacation.
Feeling cold? you get an electric stone fireplace that will help you keep warm. Want to share photos with friends or family? The cabin offers WI-FI. In addition, you get a barbecue grill in the rear deck. To top it all, this cabin is secluded, so you and your family, friends, or colleagues can enjoy some privacy while enjoying the great scenery on your vacation.
The log cabin
This is a private 1500 square foot Log cabin; with this cabin, you get it all. There is a king-size bed, walk-in closet, and a private bath. In addition, the master bath has a 2-person jacuzzi tub and a 2 person walk-in rain shower. Furthermore, the master bedroom comes with a big HD big screen tv with cable and a DVD player.
The master offers a stone fireplace thus, be sure you will be warm on a cold night. The second bedroom has a pillow-top queen-sized bed, closet, and shared bath. In addition, this bedroom also has a walk-in rain shower. The third bedroom has two twin beds that can be made into a king bed, when necessary, a closet, and a shared bath.
The cabin has a living room equipped with a big-screen HD TV with cable, a DVD player, a stone gas fireplace, and, to top it up, cozy cabin furniture. Furthermore, the cabin comes with a fully furnished kitchen; thus you will be comfortable preparing any home-cooked meal. In case you want to share your experiences on your stay, don’t worry the cabin also has WI-FI.
Another advantage is there are assorted toiletries, soaps, washer and dryer essentials therefore, you will only have to shop for basic food items and save money. In addition, the cabin has a dining area with a beautiful table that has four chairs and a bar with four bar stools. In addition, the cabin comes with a laundry room with a front load washer, dryer, iron, ironing board, and a sink to cater to all your dirty clothes needs while on vacation. Six people can comfortably be accommodated in this cabin.
When visiting the Arkansas river cabins, it is important to note that:
- Ensure to check-in to the main lodge before proceeding to the cabins.
- There is a $65 cleaning fee.
- Minimum stays are required, 2 nights in off seasons and 3 nights during peak season.
- Vacation cabin rentals do not include breakfast.
- Kids under 5 years of age may be allowed only with prior approval.
- No damage deposit is required, but in case of any damages, the individual will be held responsible.
- Arkansas river has a rocky, uneven, and slippery riverbed, and thus Buffalo Peaks lodge will not be held responsible for any outdoor injuries.
Please come visit us on our website, all rights reserved, to find out more about travel rates, rates per room, 2021 prices, rentals, cabins, vacation, menu, trip, and any other plans in Buena Vista, Colorado.